Upper Bedroom 1
Upper Bedroom 1
Upper Bedroom 1
Upper Bedroom 1
Upper Bedroom 2
Upper Bedroom 2
Upper Bath Jetted Tub
Upper Bath Jetted Tub
Upper Landing Area
Upper Landing Area
This two bedroom two bath ocean front condo has the feel of your home away from home. When you walk in you will see a wall of windows facing the ocean, a large deck and you have direct steps down to the sea wall and then down to the sand. A family favorite for many years, The Purple Moon has provided vacations for over three generations of families. Although updated, it still give you the cozy feel of your very own beach cottage…
This cozy suite sleeps four comfortably. It includes two bedrooms with starlight vision on the upper level. Relax in your private jetted tub included in one of the two full bathrooms in this two level suite. Take some time to relax in front of the gas fireplace with your favorite book or browse our library containing over 500 hardback classics. Take a walk on the beach…you have direct access to miles of sandy beach right off your deck. The Purple Moon is located on a quiet access street with very little traffic in the northwest part of Lincoln City. You are close to restaurants, shopping, parks and the casino, but most of all you sit overlooking the wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean.
No pets allowed and smoking outside only!
2 bedroom, 2 bath
Sleeps up to 4 guests
Ground floor entry
2nd floor bedrooms and bath
Direct steps to beach
Low bank beach access
Parking for 2 vehicles
No pets allowed
Smoking allowed outside only!
Full kitchen with…
Full array of utensils and cookware and dishes
Upper Level Bath
Full bath with jetted tub
Main Level Bath
Full bath with walk in shower
Flat Screen TV
Hardback book library
Dining table with chairs
Seasonal Rates & Fees
|SEASON||FROM : TO DATES||WEEKDAY PRICE||WEEKEND PRICE|
|WINTER SEASON||Mid Nov-Mid Feb||$119||$169|
|SPRINGTIME||Mid Feb-End of May||$119||$169|
|FALL||Mid Sept-Mid Nov||$119||$169|
|NON-SUMMER SEASON RATES|
|NEW YEARS||3 night minimum||$179||$179|
|MLK Weekend||3 night minimum||$179||$179|
|Presidents Weekend||3 night minimum||$179||$179|
|Spring Break||2 night minimum||$179||$179|
|Memorial Weekend||3 night minimum||$249||$249|
|Thanksgiving||4 night Minimum||$179||$179|
|Christmas||3 night Minimum||$179||$179|
|Some dates may require a 3 or 4 nite minimum stay||Call for details|
|Splitting a weekend (Fri & Sat) may result in 2 weekend rates||Call for details|
|Security deposits may be required for reservations||Call for details|
- All reservations are made with good intentions from both parties.
- All properties managed by Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals are privately owned and the guest agrees to be responsible for any damages that may occur during the stay including but not limited to the following: damages to furniture, fixtures or the property in general, additional housekeeping that may be required at departure, stains on carpets, trash pickup on the property and general abuse of the property. If you have questions in regards to this, please contact the management company for details.
- A Guest Rental Agreement may be required for you stay. That agreement is posted on the web site and also will be sent with your confirmation. We ask that you accept the terms of the agreement by sending a signed copy to our office or agreeing to the terms by email.
- Once you have checked into the property you accept all responsibilities that are listed in this Rental Policy.
- A valid credit card is required for the deposit, this card will also be the card your balance is to be charged to. If a different card for the balance is going to be used, it must be noted at the time of the reservation and all billing information would be required at that time. If a check is to be used for the deposit or full payment, a valid credit card must be provided at the time of the reservation and that credit card may be charged for any additional charges after the stay. The guest agrees to be responsible for those charges at the time of the check in.
- A first nights deposit is required upon making a reservation, this deposit holds the property for the guest and is refundable up until 30 days prior the scheduled check in, less a $25.00 handling fee if the reservation is cancelled.
- If a reservation is cancelled within the 30 days prior to check in, the guest is responsible for the total amount of the reservation, including taxes and less the cleaning fee, unless the property can be re-rented for the entire time of the original reservation.
- Some reservations will have a non-refundable deposit. These will be noted at the time of the reservation and are at the discretion of the property manager. These would include reservations over certain holidays or reservations made for dates substantially in the future.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee!
- If only part of a cancelled reservation can be re-booked, that amount will be credited back to the original guest, and the original guest would then be responsible for the balance.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON SMOKING! If any indication of smoking in the property is found, the guest will be charged a $100.00 fee. Smoking is permitted outside of the property on decks or patios. Please clean up any butts so the incoming guests or housekeeping does not have to.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NO PETS, unless noted at the time of the reservation. If pets are found on the property during your stay, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay. There will also be a $100.00 fee for any unauthorized pets found on or in the property.
- If you reserve a property and have guests staying with you, you are also responsible for the actions of your guests. Please make sure they know the rules.
- Day use by non-registered guests is prohibited, unless disclosed by the guest at the time of the reservation. If you plan on having a family reunion and guests will be on the property that are not registered as overnight guests, you must notify the property manager prior to arrival. A day use fee per person will be charged dependent upon the property.
- If during your stay, management or housekeeping finds that you have more than the number of registered guests at the property, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay.
We hope that you enjoy your time at the beach, but please remember you are renting a private property that the owners have made available to you to enjoy.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he/she is a licensee of the owner, not a tenant.
- It is understood that each unit is privately owned, including the furnishings, with Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals acting solely as Agent for the Owner. Information regarding each unit is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the property is encouraged upon arrival.
- Guest(s) shall solely be responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided by the Agent or the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with the proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Beachfront Garden Inns and /or Owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold Owner and its Agents harmless with respect there to.
- Occupancy and use of the property shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents! The Agent has the right to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guest(s) to vacate the property without refunding rent or deposits.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 PM, and Check-out time is no later than 11:00 AM. unless otherwise specified.
- Guest(s) shall leave the property in clean, undamaged condition. If the property is not left in suitable condition, Guest(s) understands that Agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs, damage or additional cleaning. Guest(s) agrees to be responsible for all charges billed to Guest(s) credit card in lieu of a security deposit. Please refer to the check in and checkout procedure posted in the property.
- Additional keys are provided in the property, and if keys are not left upon departure, guest(s) will be charged a $25.00 missing key charge.
- Guest(s) agrees that Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals or its agents may enter the property for the purpose of making necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Registered guest confirms that they are 25 years old or older and will be responsible for all guests staying in the property. If the registered guest is not 25 years old, please contact the reservation office immediately!
- Guest(s) agrees that the property shall not be occupied by more than the number of registered guests listed on the confirmation sheet. Minors (under 18) are not to be left alone in the property. Day use by non registered guests is prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, pets are not permitted in or on the property. There will be a $100.00 charge for any unauthorized pet.
THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT SHOULD BE SIGNED, DATED AND RETURNED BY MAIL OR EMAIL UPON RECEIPT.
Property Name andAddress: _______________________________________________________
Please acknowledge by mailing to:
Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals
P.O. Box 355 Veradale Wa 99037
Testimonials & Reviews
3231 NW Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367