Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 6 in /home/beachfr1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-widget-premium/includes/libraries/testimonials-widget/includes/libraries/aihrus-framework/includes/class-aihrus-settings.php on line 806
Warning: Use of undefined constant YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/beachfr1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-widget-premium/includes/class-testimonials-widget-premium.php on line 2090
Open, bright and wonderful views!
Molly’s Lighthouse has become a favorite of guests; it is ground floor with an ocean front door leading to a wind protected patio just steps from the beach. Inside you are able to relax in front of the corner gas fireplace and watch the ocean for miles.
With a fully furnished kitchen you are able to prepare your meals and never have a need to leave.
We welcome dogs in this condo and it is easy to access the beach just a few feet from your front door.
Dogs only allowed and smoking outside only!
1 bedroom, 1 bath
Sleeps up to 5 guests
Low bank beach access
Parking for 1 vehicle
Smoking allowed outside only!
Full kitchen with…
Full array of utensils and cookware and dishes
Flat screen TV
Tiled Walk in Shower
2 twin sleepers
1 full sleeper
Flat Screen TV
Small music system
Door to oceanfront patio
Dining table with chairs
Seasonal Rates & Fees
|SEASON||FROM : TO DATES||WEEKDAY PRICE||WEEKEND PRICE|
|WINTER||Mid Nov-Mid Feb||$99||$129|
|SPRING||Mid Feb-End of May||$99||$139|
|FALL||Mid Sep-Mid Nov||$99||$139|
|New YEARS||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|MLK Weekend||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Presidents Weekend||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Spring Break||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Memorial Weekend||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Thanksgiving||4 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Christmas||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Some dates may require a 3 or 4 nite minimum stay such as non summer holidays and 3 day weekends||Call for details|
|Splitting a weekend (Fri & Sat) may result in 2 weekend rates||Call for details|
|Security deposits may be required for reservations||Call for details|
|Pet (dogs only) $20 per night||pet rates vary due to length of stay|
- All reservations are made with good intentions from both parties.
- All properties managed by Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals are privately owned and the guest agrees to be responsible for any damages that may occur during the stay including but not limited to the following: damages to furniture, fixtures or the property in general, additional housekeeping that may be required at departure, stains on carpets, trash pickup on the property and general abuse of the property. If you have questions in regards to this, please contact the management company for details.
- A Guest Rental Agreement may be required for you stay. That agreement is posted on the web site and also will be sent with your confirmation. We ask that you accept the terms of the agreement by sending a signed copy to our office or agreeing to the terms by email.
- Once you have checked into the property you accept all responsibilities that are listed in this Rental Policy.
- A valid credit card is required for the deposit, this card will also be the card your balance is to be charged to. If a different card for the balance is going to be used, it must be noted at the time of the reservation and all billing information would be required at that time. If a check is to be used for the deposit or full payment, a valid credit card must be provided at the time of the reservation and that credit card may be charged for any additional charges after the stay. The guest agrees to be responsible for those charges at the time of the check in.
- A first nights deposit is required upon making a reservation, this deposit holds the property for the guest and is refundable up until 30 days prior the scheduled check in, less a $25.00 handling fee if the reservation is cancelled.
- If a reservation is cancelled within the 30 days prior to check in, the guest is responsible for the total amount of the reservation, including taxes and less the cleaning fee, unless the property can be re-rented for the entire time of the original reservation.
- Some reservations will have a non-refundable deposit. These will be noted at the time of the reservation and are at the discretion of the property manager. These would include reservations over certain holidays or reservations made for dates substantially in the future.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee!
- If only part of a cancelled reservation can be re-booked, that amount will be credited back to the original guest, and the original guest would then be responsible for the balance.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON SMOKING! If any indication of smoking in the property is found, the guest will be charged a $100.00 fee. Smoking is permitted outside of the property on decks or patios. Please clean up any butts so the incoming guests or housekeeping does not have to.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NO PETS, unless noted at the time of the reservation. If pets are found on the property during your stay, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay. There will also be a $100.00 fee for any unauthorized pets found on or in the property.
- If you reserve a property and have guests staying with you, you are also responsible for the actions of your guests. Please make sure they know the rules.
- Day use by non-registered guests is prohibited, unless disclosed by the guest at the time of the reservation. If you plan on having a family reunion and guests will be on the property that are not registered as overnight guests, you must notify the property manager prior to arrival. A day use fee per person will be charged dependent upon the property.
- If during your stay, management or housekeeping finds that you have more than the number of registered guests at the property, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay.
We hope that you enjoy your time at the beach, but please remember you are renting a private property that the owners have made available to you to enjoy.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he/she is a licensee of the owner, not a tenant.
- It is understood that each unit is privately owned, including the furnishings, with Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals acting solely as Agent for the Owner. Information regarding each unit is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the property is encouraged upon arrival.
- Guest(s) shall solely be responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided by the Agent or the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with the proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Beachfront Garden Inns and /or Owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold Owner and its Agents harmless with respect there to.
- Occupancy and use of the property shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents! The Agent has the right to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guest(s) to vacate the property without refunding rent or deposits.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 PM, and Check-out time is no later than 11:00 AM. unless otherwise specified.
- Guest(s) shall leave the property in clean, undamaged condition. If the property is not left in suitable condition, Guest(s) understands that Agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs, damage or additional cleaning. Guest(s) agrees to be responsible for all charges billed to Guest(s) credit card in lieu of a security deposit. Please refer to the check in and checkout procedure posted in the property.
- Additional keys are provided in the property, and if keys are not left upon departure, guest(s) will be charged a $25.00 missing key charge.
- Guest(s) agrees that Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals or its agents may enter the property for the purpose of making necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Registered guest confirms that they are 25 years old or older and will be responsible for all guests staying in the property. If the registered guest is not 25 years old, please contact the reservation office immediately!
- Guest(s) agrees that the property shall not be occupied by more than the number of registered guests listed on the confirmation sheet. Minors (under 18) are not to be left alone in the property. Day use by non registered guests is prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, pets are not permitted in or on the property. There will be a $100.00 charge for any unauthorized pet.
THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT SHOULD BE SIGNED, DATED AND RETURNED BY MAIL OR EMAIL UPON RECEIPT.
Property Name andAddress: _______________________________________________________
Please acknowledge by mailing to:
Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals
P.O. Box 355 Veradale Wa 99037
Testimonials & Reviews
This property was lovely and had so many extras. The owners have thought of everything you might need on your vacation. Our two small dogs (Chihuahua and Shih Tzu) fit perfectly in the condo, although they are older and aren’t very active. My husband and I loved the view and the beach is easily accessed by a short stairway. The condo is easy to find and not too far from the main highway. One of the best things is the full kitchen and large refrigerator so we could make and store food. This cuts down on vacation expenses so much! We hope to come back when the weather is better so we can enjoy the private deck and BBQ. We loved our stay and look forward to coming back! Thanks!
Great location, tremendous view, all the comforts of home.
If I could add 5 more stars to this review I would! We went w/our family of 7 (us, my mother in law and brother and his kids) and our dogs. This house is well worth the $$$. Not only is it crazy close to the beach, it’s close to everything! We were able to watch our kids play on the beach from the porch and living room. None of us wanted to leave. Now the house, just as nice as the view. Everything was super clean, neat and easy to maintain. I cannot stress enough if you are heading to Lincoln City, this is the place to stay. The people who we made reservations w/were VERY easy to work with and actually let us check in a few hours early. Please please please stay here if you want to have the best time! We are already trying to schedule another trip down before the year is over. Martha did us good!
You cannot stay at a more perfect place in Lincoln City. It has location, quick beach access, views, and to top it all off, it’s a beautiful condo. The place is beyond comfortable and very elegant; it feels like a home away from home. We were fortunate enough to snag this place up for a long weekend and we are so glad we did! The bed is comfortable, great kitchen for making meals, close to shopping, really, it doesn’t get better than this. Lovely beach property and we can’t wait to come back. 5 stars!!!!
I love love love this condo. It is super cozy, clean and welcomes you the second you walk in. It has all the comforts of home with the added bonus of an amazing ocean view. There is a great balcony for eating and drinking while watching the sun rise and/or the sun set over the beautiful ocean. You can nestle into the softest recliner by the fire and watch the ocean or take a nap. The condo is located close to great restaurants and shopping. I give this space 5 stars and look forward to my next stay.
This loft was a fantastic getaway, we wanted to stay longer and next time we will. Fully furnished and beautifully located we can’t wait to go back. Ken was great at finding us another place to stay when we decided to stay longer
This condo was absolutely perfect for a beachfront getaway. Everything was so clean and inviting that we instantly felt at home. With ocean views and beach access we were in heaven. It’s walking distance to the casino, and right next door is yummy restaurant. The condo is quiet and relaxing, and the sound and smell of the ocean is so amazing we didn’t want to leave. A huge bonus is all the supplies for cooking! We went crabbing, and it was nice to have everything we needed to prepare it. The pool was awesome. We had it to ourselves a majority of the time, and it’s super warm! Our grandson fell in love with the beach, pool, and room. We all enjoyed sitting on the balcony and watching the tides. This place is so awesome we will definitely be coming back!
This place is great for a relaxing weekend on the beach. The view of the water from the condo was just as expected. The easy beach access was perfect.
Submitted: Jul 29, 2018
We have been renting properties with Beachfront Garden Inn for over ten years and always love our stays. This time, we wanted a hot tub on a smaller property and we got it “Ocean Breeze” was fantastic! We loved the private hot tub, location to beach and all amenities. Once you rent from this organization you will never need another.
This unit is cute and comfortable! Spectacular views and easy access to the beach. New owners have put some nice touches on the unit-including a television that swivels to face the king bed. We appreciated the fully stocked kitchen and all the little treats that the owners provided. The private deck is a bonus. Highly recommend this property!
Add a Testimonial
Special rates require a 2 night minimum stay and do not include cleaning fees or taxes. Rates are not reflected in our on-line price quotes, please call for details.
Stay 2 nights at regular price and get the 3rd night at 1/2 off regular price.
Stay 3 nights at regular price and get the 4th night at no charge.
These specials are for new reservations only, existing reservations do not qualify for these specials.
Please call 541-994-2324 to reserve your time at the beach.Current Specials
3313 NW Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367