Sea Breeze Roads End Chef’s Cottage…
Situated just up the hill from Roads End State Park on the Logan Creek wetlands area, the Sea Breeze offers beautiful views of the ocean with an ever-changing variety of wildlife. Relax on our spacious deck and watch ducks, geese, otters, great blue heron, bald eagles, beavers and other wildlife can be viewed from the property. A family of deer have a regular path through the back yard.
Enjoy the newly remodeled kitchen. Stand at the gas stove and look out over the wetlands and ocean as you prepare meals for your friends seated at the counter opposite you. Make yourself a cup of espresso, or enjoy a glass of wine. The dining room has in floor heat to keep your feet toasty as you enjoy your meal..
The Sea Breeze has two bedrooms and a full bath on the main level. On the lower level is a third bedroom with attached full bath. The TV is located on the lower level along with a futon that can convert to another bed. We have four sleeping areas and our maximum occupancy is eight people.
Just out the door from the lower level is a covered deck and a spacious hot tub.
Upstairs on the main level there are expansive views from an eight foot French door, a set of three windows with a six foot French door off the dining room. The doors open onto an expansive deck with glass railings that allow for uninterrupted views of the wetlands and ocean beyond. Roads End State Park is a short walk away and features an easy, gradual walk down a sandy path to the Oregon coast. On the front of the house is an intimate, south-facing garden deck with Adirondack chairs on which to enjoy your morning coffee or tea.
There are several reading areas on the main floor. One is located right next to the gas stove/fireplace, and another next to the French doors. Plug your phone or tablet into our stereo system and enjoy your favorite music. Wi-Fi is provided for your enjoyment. The TV on the lower level has extended basic cable and a DVD player. Please note, there is no TV on the upper level of the house.
Why do say this is a chef’s cottage? The kitchen is laid out for maximum efficiency. Pans and serving platters are hung on the wall where they are easy to locate. We keep some basic supplies on hand such as flour, sugar, baking soda, kosher salt, pepper, cinnamon, and other spices. The gas stove is a joy to use and features a full kitchen hood that vents to the outdoors. There is a full sized fridge with icemaker and filtered water along with a dishwasher and garbage disposal. The beverage area features an espresso machine, coffee grinder and a generous supply of wine glasses.
A small family-owned motel here manages our property in Lincoln City. Please note that one of the members of the staff of the Beachfront Garden Inn will personally contact you to complete your reservation. Interested in an extended stay? Ask the staff of the Beachfront Garden Inn about our bargain rates.
A short walk to the beach access provides miles of sandy beach for exploring.
No pets allowed and smoking outside only!
3 bedroom, 2 bath
Sleeps up to 8
Two level-Daylight basement
Ocean view deck
Courtyard with sitting area and views
Single car carport
Phone with unlimited long distance
No pets allowed
Smoking allowed outside only!
Full kitchen with…
Full array of utensils and cookware and dishes
Off living room
Full bath with tub and shower
Full bath with walk-in shower
Flat Screen TV
Freestanding wood stove
Dining table with chairs
Seating for 6
Seasonal Rates & Fees
|SEASON||FROM : TO DATES||WEEKDAY PRICE||WEEKEND PRICE|
|WINTER (2016/2017)||Nov 14 : Feb 9||$119||$169|
|SPRING (2017)||Feb 10 : May 31||$119||$169|
|SUMMER (2017)||Jun 1 : Sep 17||$225||$225|
|FALL (2016)||Sep 18 : Nov 13||$119||$169|
|NON-SUMMER SEASON RATES|
|New Years (2016)||Dec 30 : Jan 1||$179||$179|
|MLK (2017)||Jan 13 : Jan 15||$179||$179|
|Presidents Weekend (2017)||Feb 17 : Feb 19||$179||$179|
|Spring Break (2017)||Mar 17 : Apr 8||$179||$179|
|Memorial Day (2017)||May 26 : May 28||$179||$179|
|Thanksgiving (2016)||Nov 23 : Nov 26||$179||$179|
|Christmas (2016)||Dec 23 : Dec 26||$179||$179|
|Some dates may require a 3 or 4 nite minimum stay||Call for details|
|Splitting a weekend (Fri & Sat) may result in 2 weekend rates||Call for details|
|Security deposits may be required for reservations||Call for details|
|Pet~Dogs only||$15 per pet/nite|
- All reservations are made with good intentions from both parties.
- All properties managed by Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals are privately owned and the guest agrees to be responsible for any damages that may occur during the stay including but not limited to the following: damages to furniture, fixtures or the property in general, additional housekeeping that may be required at departure, stains on carpets, trash pickup on the property and general abuse of the property. If you have questions in regards to this, please contact the management company for details.
- A Guest Rental Agreement may be required for you stay. That agreement is posted on the web site and also will be sent with your confirmation. We ask that you accept the terms of the agreement by sending a signed copy to our office or agreeing to the terms by email.
- Once you have checked into the property you accept all responsibilities that are listed in this Rental Policy.
- A valid credit card is required for the deposit, this card will also be the card your balance is to be charged to. If a different card for the balance is going to be used, it must be noted at the time of the reservation and all billing information would be required at that time. If a check is to be used for the deposit or full payment, a valid credit card must be provided at the time of the reservation and that credit card may be charged for any additional charges after the stay. The guest agrees to be responsible for those charges at the time of the check in.
- A first nights deposit is required upon making a reservation, this deposit holds the property for the guest and is refundable up until 30 days prior the scheduled check in, less a $25.00 handling fee if the reservation is cancelled.
- If a reservation is cancelled within the 30 days prior to check in, the guest is responsible for the total amount of the reservation, including taxes and less the cleaning fee, unless the property can be re-rented for the entire time of the original reservation.
- Some reservations will have a non-refundable deposit. These will be noted at the time of the reservation and are at the discretion of the property manager. These would include reservations over certain holidays or reservations made for dates substantially in the future.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee!
- If only part of a cancelled reservation can be re-booked, that amount will be credited back to the original guest, and the original guest would then be responsible for the balance.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON SMOKING! If any indication of smoking in the property is found, the guest will be charged a $100.00 fee. Smoking is permitted outside of the property on decks or patios. Please clean up any butts so the incoming guests or housekeeping does not have to.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NO PETS, unless noted at the time of the reservation. If pets are found on the property during your stay, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay. There will also be a $100.00 fee for any unauthorized pets found on or in the property.
- If you reserve a property and have guests staying with you, you are also responsible for the actions of your guests. Please make sure they know the rules.
- Day use by non-registered guests is prohibited, unless disclosed by the guest at the time of the reservation. If you plan on having a family reunion and guests will be on the property that are not registered as overnight guests, you must notify the property manager prior to arrival. A day use fee per person will be charged dependent upon the property.
- If during your stay, management or housekeeping finds that you have more than the number of registered guests at the property, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay.
We hope that you enjoy your time at the beach, but please remember you are renting a private property that the owners have made available to you to enjoy.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he/she is a licensee of the owner, not a tenant.
- It is understood that each unit is privately owned, including the furnishings, with Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals acting solely as Agent for the Owner. Information regarding each unit is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the property is encouraged upon arrival.
- Guest(s) shall solely be responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided by the Agent or the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with the proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Beachfront Garden Inns and /or Owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold Owner and its Agents harmless with respect there to.
- Occupancy and use of the property shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents! The Agent has the right to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guest(s) to vacate the property without refunding rent or deposits.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 PM, and Check-out time is no later than 11:00 AM. unless otherwise specified.
- Guest(s) shall leave the property in clean, undamaged condition. If the property is not left in suitable condition, Guest(s) understands that Agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs, damage or additional cleaning. Guest(s) agrees to be responsible for all charges billed to Guest(s) credit card in lieu of a security deposit. Please refer to the check in and checkout procedure posted in the property.
- Additional keys are provided in the property, and if keys are not left upon departure, guest(s) will be charged a $25.00 missing key charge.
- Guest(s) agrees that Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals or its agents may enter the property for the purpose of making necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Registered guest confirms that they are 25 years old or older and will be responsible for all guests staying in the property. If the registered guest is not 25 years old, please contact the reservation office immediately!
- Guest(s) agrees that the property shall not be occupied by more than the number of registered guests listed on the confirmation sheet. Minors (under 18) are not to be left alone in the property. Day use by non registered guests is prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, pets are not permitted in or on the property. There will be a $100.00 charge for any unauthorized pet.
THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT SHOULD BE SIGNED, DATED AND RETURNED BY MAIL OR EMAIL UPON RECEIPT.
Property Name andAddress: _______________________________________________________
Please acknowledge by mailing to:
Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals
P.O. Box 355 Veradale Wa 99037
Testimonials & Reviews
Add a Testimonial
1945 NE 58th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367