Sitting high above the Crashing Surf, OCEANFRONT DREAMS provides a Breathtaking view of miles of Open Ocean.
We welcome you to share our 2100 sq.ft. 3 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath Vacation Home where we come to relax and share memories with Family and Friends.
The Coastal View is Incredible; with a Wall of Windows in the Living Room and Upstairs TV Area and Oceanfront views from both the Master Bedroom and Master Bath.
Step outside and Enjoy our Expansive Deck with chairs, lounges and picnic table, with a 160 degree view that is Magnificent. Relax in our Living room and Enjoy the View or watch a movie on our 50” Flat Screen TV with DVD player and Movies provided.
The Master Bedroom is on the Second Floor, with a King Size Bed, a 32” Flat Screen TV and a 2 Person Jacuzzi Tub in the room, which in itself has a Stunning View of the Magnificent Coastline. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the Morning or a glass of wine at Sunset on the Private Balcony just off the Master Bedroom.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also located upstairs, both with Queen Size Beds and 19” TVs. Our TV Area upstairs has a Queen Size Sofa Sleeper, a 32” Flat Screen TV, a Wii Console with Games and Books for your Reading Pleasure.
We love cooking in our Kitchen, which is open to the Dining and Living Room and has the capability to “Slice and Dice” while visiting with Family and Friends with the Beautiful Pacific Coastline as your Backdrop.
Enjoy your meal at the Dining Room Table that sits 8 comfortably and yes once again; with a view of the Pacific Ocean.
The Beach Access is approximately 2 blocks (North) from our home; where you will find an Easy Access Handicap Ramp, Public Restrooms as well as 21 Parking Spaces.
We are located less than 5 minutes from the Tanger Outlet Mall (GO GET THOSE COUPON BOOKS!) and with a short drive North of our home, you will find a Multitude of Shopping; Antique Stores, an Art Gallery and Chinook Winds Casino. South of our home you will find Depoe Bay and Newport, OR, both boasting shopping, activities and restaurants.
No pets allowed and smoking outside only!
3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
Sleeps up to 8
Large Oceanfront deck
Two car attached garage with opener
Sony game System
No pets allowed
Smoking allowed outside only!
Full kitchen with…
Full array of utensils and cookware and dishes
Master Bedroom 1
Attached master bath
Jetted tub in bedroom
Flat screen TV
Door to oceanfront deck
Flat screen TV
Flat screen TV
Off master bedroom
Full bath with walk in shower
Jetted tub in bedroom with view
Main bath upstairs
Full bath with walk in shower
Off entry area
Washer and dryer
Flat Screen TV
Sony game system
Dining table with chairs
Raised seating for 8
|SEASON||FROM : TO DATES||WEEKDAY PRICE||WEEKEND PRICE|
|WINTER||Mid Nov-Mid Feb||$175||$199|
|SPRING||Mid Feb-End of May||$250||$250|
|FALL||Mid Sep-Mid Nov||$250||$250|
|NON-SUMMER SEASON RATES|
|New Years||3 night minimum||$250||$250|
|MLK Weekend||3 night minimum||$250||$250|
|Presidents Weekend (2017)||3 night minimum||$250||$250|
|Spring Break||3 night minimum||$250||$250|
|Memorial Day||3 night minimum||$250||$250|
|Thanksgiving||4 night minimum||$250||$250|
|Christmas||3 night minimum||$250||$250|
|Some dates may require a 3 or 4 nite minimum stay||Call for details|
|Splitting a weekend (Fri & Sat) may result in 2 weekend rates||Call for details|
|Security deposits may be required for reservations||Call for details|
- All reservations are made with good intentions from both parties.
- All properties managed by Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals are privately owned and the guest agrees to be responsible for any damages that may occur during the stay including but not limited to the following: damages to furniture, fixtures or the property in general, additional housekeeping that may be required at departure, stains on carpets, trash pickup on the property and general abuse of the property. If you have questions in regards to this, please contact the management company for details.
- A Guest Rental Agreement may be required for you stay. That agreement is posted on the web site and also will be sent with your confirmation. We ask that you accept the terms of the agreement by sending a signed copy to our office or agreeing to the terms by email.
- Once you have checked into the property you accept all responsibilities that are listed in this Rental Policy.
- A valid credit card is required for the deposit, this card will also be the card your balance is to be charged to. If a different card for the balance is going to be used, it must be noted at the time of the reservation and all billing information would be required at that time. If a check is to be used for the deposit or full payment, a valid credit card must be provided at the time of the reservation and that credit card may be charged for any additional charges after the stay. The guest agrees to be responsible for those charges at the time of the check in.
- A first nights deposit is required upon making a reservation, this deposit holds the property for the guest and is refundable up until 30 days prior the scheduled check in, less a $25.00 handling fee if the reservation is cancelled.
- If a reservation is cancelled within the 30 days prior to check in, the guest is responsible for the total amount of the reservation, including taxes and less the cleaning fee, unless the property can be re-rented for the entire time of the original reservation.
- Some reservations will have a non-refundable deposit. These will be noted at the time of the reservation and are at the discretion of the property manager. These would include reservations over certain holidays or reservations made for dates substantially in the future.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee!
- If only part of a cancelled reservation can be re-booked, that amount will be credited back to the original guest, and the original guest would then be responsible for the balance.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON SMOKING! If any indication of smoking in the property is found, the guest will be charged a $100.00 fee. Smoking is permitted outside of the property on decks or patios. Please clean up any butts so the incoming guests or housekeeping does not have to.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NO PETS, unless noted at the time of the reservation. If pets are found on the property during your stay, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay. There will also be a $100.00 fee for any unauthorized pets found on or in the property.
- If you reserve a property and have guests staying with you, you are also responsible for the actions of your guests. Please make sure they know the rules.
- Day use by non-registered guests is prohibited, unless disclosed by the guest at the time of the reservation. If you plan on having a family reunion and guests will be on the property that are not registered as overnight guests, you must notify the property manager prior to arrival. A day use fee per person will be charged dependent upon the property.
- If during your stay, management or housekeeping finds that you have more than the number of registered guests at the property, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay.
We hope that you enjoy your time at the beach, but please remember you are renting a private property that the owners have made available to you to enjoy.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he/she is a licensee of the owner, not a tenant.
- It is understood that each unit is privately owned, including the furnishings, with Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals acting solely as Agent for the Owner. Information regarding each unit is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the property is encouraged upon arrival.
- Guest(s) shall solely be responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided by the Agent or the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with the proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Beachfront Garden Inns and /or Owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold Owner and its Agents harmless with respect there to.
- Occupancy and use of the property shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents! The Agent has the right to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guest(s) to vacate the property without refunding rent or deposits.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 PM, and Check-out time is no later than 11:00 AM. unless otherwise specified.
- Guest(s) shall leave the property in clean, undamaged condition. If the property is not left in suitable condition, Guest(s) understands that Agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs, damage or additional cleaning. Guest(s) agrees to be responsible for all charges billed to Guest(s) credit card in lieu of a security deposit. Please refer to the check in and checkout procedure posted in the property.
- Additional keys are provided in the property, and if keys are not left upon departure, guest(s) will be charged a $25.00 missing key charge.
- Guest(s) agrees that Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals or its agents may enter the property for the purpose of making necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Registered guest confirms that they are 25 years old or older and will be responsible for all guests staying in the property. If the registered guest is not 25 years old, please contact the reservation office immediately!
- Guest(s) agrees that the property shall not be occupied by more than the number of registered guests listed on the confirmation sheet. Minors (under 18) are not to be left alone in the property. Day use by non registered guests is prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, pets are not permitted in or on the property. There will be a $100.00 charge for any unauthorized pet.
THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT SHOULD BE SIGNED, DATED AND RETURNED BY MAIL OR EMAIL UPON RECEIPT.
Property Name andAddress: _______________________________________________________
Please acknowledge by mailing to:
Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals
P.O. Box 355 Veradale Wa 99037
Testimonials & Reviews
This is the Ultimate Beach Home in Lincoln City. Amazing and Breathtaking!
Even Better Than Anticipated!
Best beach house in Lincoln City!
We had a lovely time at the OceanFront Dreams beach house in January. The house accommodated our family’s needs. Our daughter was visiting for a short vacation from her teaching job out of country. It was important to us to have a time away together. The house was very comfortable and as advertised. We enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub. The beds were comfortable and we had plenty of room for the six of us. It was a stormy weekend and the views were great of the large waves. It was nice to have a large great room since our granddaughter is crawling. The bedrooms are all upstairs which gave us the opportunity to put her to bed and have some adult time. We will have happy memories of our time at Oceanfront Dreams.
Add a Testimonial
1631 SW Coast Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367