Spectacular views await you atop The Crow’s Nest. Enjoy a private rooftop deck with a bird’s eye view of Lincoln City’s best beach.
Perfect for kite flying or take a walk along miles of sandy beach. When the evening sets in, curl up next to a romantic fire in the floor to ceiling gas fireplace. The king bed is tucked away in a cozy alcove, you can lay in bed and watch TV or better yet, enjoy wonderful views of the ocean.
This delightful studio offers everything you need and more, you won’t believe how well furnished this condo is.
Dogs only are welcome and smoking outside only!
Oceanfront deck w table & 4 chairs
2 Cushioned lounges
Studio, 1 bath
Sleeps up to 3 guests
Entry slider to mud room
Private oceanfront deck
Low bank beach access
Parking for 1 vehicle
Smoking allowed outside only!
Full kitchen with…
Full array of utensils and cookware and dishes
Studio sleeping area
Full tub and shower
Flat Screen TV (turns to view from bed)
DVD/Small music system
Books, Games, Movies, CD’s
Single convertible sofa
La-Z-boy recliner and rocking chair
Dining table with chairs
Seasonal Rates & Fees
|SEASON||FROM : TO DATES||WEEKDAY PRICE||WEEKEND PRICE|
|WINTER||Mid Nov-Mid Feb||$99||$129|
|SPRING||Mid Feb-End of May||$99||$139|
|FALL||Mid Sep-Mid Nov||$99||$139|
|NON-SUMMER SEASON RATES|
|New Years||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|MLK Weekend||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Presidents Weekend||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Spring Break||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Memorial Weekend||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Thanksgiving||4 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Christmas (2016)||3 night minimum||$139||$139|
|Some dates may require a 3 or 4 nite minimum stay such as non summer holidays and 3 day weekends||Call for details|
|Splitting a weekend (Fri & Sat) may result in 2 weekend rates||Call for details|
|Security deposits may be required for reservations||Call for details|
|Pet (dogs only)||$15 per pet/per night|
- All reservations are made with good intentions from both parties.
- All properties managed by Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals are privately owned and the guest agrees to be responsible for any damages that may occur during the stay including but not limited to the following: damages to furniture, fixtures or the property in general, additional housekeeping that may be required at departure, stains on carpets, trash pickup on the property and general abuse of the property. If you have questions in regards to this, please contact the management company for details.
- A Guest Rental Agreement may be required for you stay. That agreement is posted on the web site and also will be sent with your confirmation. We ask that you accept the terms of the agreement by sending a signed copy to our office or agreeing to the terms by email.
- Once you have checked into the property you accept all responsibilities that are listed in this Rental Policy.
- A valid credit card is required for the deposit, this card will also be the card your balance is to be charged to. If a different card for the balance is going to be used, it must be noted at the time of the reservation and all billing information would be required at that time. If a check is to be used for the deposit or full payment, a valid credit card must be provided at the time of the reservation and that credit card may be charged for any additional charges after the stay. The guest agrees to be responsible for those charges at the time of the check in.
- A first nights deposit is required upon making a reservation, this deposit holds the property for the guest and is refundable up until 30 days prior the scheduled check in, less a $25.00 handling fee if the reservation is cancelled.
- If a reservation is cancelled within the 30 days prior to check in, the guest is responsible for the total amount of the reservation, including taxes and less the cleaning fee, unless the property can be re-rented for the entire time of the original reservation.
- Some reservations will have a non-refundable deposit. These will be noted at the time of the reservation and are at the discretion of the property manager. These would include reservations over certain holidays or reservations made for dates substantially in the future.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee!
- If only part of a cancelled reservation can be re-booked, that amount will be credited back to the original guest, and the original guest would then be responsible for the balance.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON SMOKING! If any indication of smoking in the property is found, the guest will be charged a $100.00 fee. Smoking is permitted outside of the property on decks or patios. Please clean up any butts so the incoming guests or housekeeping does not have to.
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NO PETS, unless noted at the time of the reservation. If pets are found on the property during your stay, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay. There will also be a $100.00 fee for any unauthorized pets found on or in the property.
- If you reserve a property and have guests staying with you, you are also responsible for the actions of your guests. Please make sure they know the rules.
- Day use by non-registered guests is prohibited, unless disclosed by the guest at the time of the reservation. If you plan on having a family reunion and guests will be on the property that are not registered as overnight guests, you must notify the property manager prior to arrival. A day use fee per person will be charged dependent upon the property.
- If during your stay, management or housekeeping finds that you have more than the number of registered guests at the property, you will be asked to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any balance of charges for your stay.
We hope that you enjoy your time at the beach, but please remember you are renting a private property that the owners have made available to you to enjoy.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he/she is a licensee of the owner, not a tenant.
- It is understood that each unit is privately owned, including the furnishings, with Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals acting solely as Agent for the Owner. Information regarding each unit is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the property is encouraged upon arrival.
- Guest(s) shall solely be responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided by the Agent or the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with the proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Beachfront Garden Inns and /or Owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the property or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold Owner and its Agents harmless with respect there to.
- Occupancy and use of the property shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents! The Agent has the right to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guest(s) to vacate the property without refunding rent or deposits.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 PM, and Check-out time is no later than 11:00 AM. unless otherwise specified.
- Guest(s) shall leave the property in clean, undamaged condition. If the property is not left in suitable condition, Guest(s) understands that Agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs, damage or additional cleaning. Guest(s) agrees to be responsible for all charges billed to Guest(s) credit card in lieu of a security deposit. Please refer to the check in and checkout procedure posted in the property.
- Additional keys are provided in the property, and if keys are not left upon departure, guest(s) will be charged a $25.00 missing key charge.
- Guest(s) agrees that Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals or its agents may enter the property for the purpose of making necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Registered guest confirms that they are 25 years old or older and will be responsible for all guests staying in the property. If the registered guest is not 25 years old, please contact the reservation office immediately!
- Guest(s) agrees that the property shall not be occupied by more than the number of registered guests listed on the confirmation sheet. Minors (under 18) are not to be left alone in the property. Day use by non registered guests is prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, pets are not permitted in or on the property. There will be a $100.00 charge for any unauthorized pet.
THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT SHOULD BE SIGNED, DATED AND RETURNED BY MAIL OR EMAIL UPON RECEIPT.
Property Name andAddress: _______________________________________________________
Please acknowledge by mailing to:
Beachfront Garden Inn Vacation Rentals
P.O. Box 355 Veradale Wa 99037
Testimonials & Reviews
The crows nest
This was a fantastic little place and had a great view! Pictures don’t give it justice, it was fully stocked with a lot of little extras like hot chocolate, flour, sugar, coffee it’s well worth the price! I would recommend it to anybody. Unless you have problems climbing stairs. The fireplace was great big, screen TV that moved so that you can watch it both in the living room and the bedroom, so many great things Try this place out you won’t be disappointed. The only thing I didn’t like was the plastic plants! They are ugly! It’s not that hard to grow thing on the coast! So try something live or get rid of them, they make the place look real cheap!
James c W.
From Maggie, the poodle mix little bundle of love,
My name is Maggie, I’m a little black bundle of love doggie. I have never felt so welcomed at any place my mom and dad have ever rented. Harley in Bradey rolled out the red carpet for me. There were dog toys, food, bowls, towels, treats, and even a bed for me. I felt like queen for a day. Mamma and Daddy said that the view was the best and the condo had everything a person could ask for. Totally equipped! The owners have thought of everything, it is enchanting!
Great Getaway no matter the weather
Great little condo, very welcoming to my four legged friend as well, there were even treats and toys. Even had DVD’s and CD’s for me since the weather kept us inside most of our stay. Excellent location wish I could have stayed longer.
This was my favorite place to stay in Lincoln city so far. It was very clean and cozie and was right on the beach!! Would definitely stay here again!
Beautiful place to stay! Huge windows overlooking the beach. Cute , cozy,updated so tastefully with everything you could possibly need. Tv, gas fireplace, small kitchen with all the amenities. Pet friendly so bring your 4 footed kids ! Also just blocks from Chinook winds casino. This is the place I will be staying at Lincoln City!
This loft was a fantastic getaway, we wanted to stay longer and next time we will. Fully furnished and beautifully located we can’t wait to go back. Ken was great at finding us another place to stay when we decided to stay longer
Great location,SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pet friendly. Stayed in Crow’s Nest #6. Private AND SECURE deck for the dogs to enjoy. It is small, a studio, but the dogs rule! Steps to the beach and very short berm for the dogs.
Great location, tremendous view, all the comforts of home.
This unit is cute and comfortable! Spectacular views and easy access to the beach. New owners have put some nice touches on the unit-including a television that swivels to face the king bed. We appreciated the fully stocked kitchen and all the little treats that the owners provided. The private deck is a bonus. Highly recommend this property!
I almost don’t want to write this because I don’t want anyone else to rent this place except for us! A tiny little studio with a lovely king bed, stunning ocean front view with everything one could want or need for humans and their dogs. We stayed twice this year and plan to visit every year as much as we can. Its a little pricey but well worth it. Located a couple blocks from the casino, there is easy back road access to safeway and dutch brothers. Stairs down to the beach and friendly guests in the other condos. We are always tickled with all the cute notes around the place and the accommodations for dogs. We cook all our meals there because every utensil and pan is available and it’s comfortable and homey yet up to date. The bathroom even has epsom salts with notes encouraging you to bathe your weary bones. The deck is private and the stairs leading up to the condo give the whole space a sense of having your own private space. This place is a real find. Literally no complaints.
Add a Testimonial
3313 NW Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367